Just like that the year 2016 is gone..
2016 was one heck of a year but we scaled through, so despite all I am thankful for that.
Let me officially welcome you to 2017!!!! My name is Moyinoluwa, work in a bank by day, blogger by night, (p.s I feel like a superhero most times, Wonder Woman or Storm?).
For me, a new year represents a new beginning, its like have a clean slate or a do over. in the past year, mistakes were made, now its time to make the new year work for you and not the other way around.
I started my blog last year and I have been super lazy about it. The problem is not content but I tend to do things when it is comfortable for me or at my own time. One of the greatest lessons I learnt in 2016, is there is never a good time to do anything. You have to get off your Lazy bum and get to WORK!!
I would like to share my 2017 bucketlist with you all.
1. Begin my Postgraduate programme
2. Be more consistent blog posts
3. Walk closer with God
4. Attend more networking events I.e SLA’s Slay Festival- 21st January, 2016
5. Go for at least one social perfect tour.
6. Get a copy of Smart Money Woman by Arese Ugwu and Around the way girl by Taharji .P. Henson. If you know where I can get the latter please let me know.
There are just a few off my list.I would love to hear from you, what changes do you intend to make this year and what are some of the things on your 2017 bucket list.
Have an Awesome year ahead.